Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds Married: 8 New Details From the Top-Secret Wedding
Following the ceremony, the one-year-old couple held their wedding reception in a white tent on the antebellum plantation just outside of Charleston.
As all the details surface, what's now known about the top-secret surprise ceremony?
Reynolds, 35, and Lively, 25 — who costarred together in 2011's Green Lantern — have been nesting in their Bedford, N.Y., home since they purchased the estate earlier this year. The couple has mostly laid low since they first started dating, and have spent a lot of time with their families, locally, and in Reynolds' native Canada.
This marks Reynolds' second marriage. He was previously wed to actress Scarlett Johansson, whom he officially divorced from in 2011. Lively, meanwhile, has hooked up with everyone from Leonardo DiCaprio to her Gossip Girl co-star Penn Badgley.
So what is known about the couple's surprise under-the-stars wedding?
1. The pair managed to get their picture-perfect day in order in just one month's time. Lively reportedly asked for days off from the Gossip Girl set just three weeks ago.
2. The couple took precautions to keep the hush-hush nuptials under wraps; guest were required to check their cell phones.
3. The guests were treated to a $3,000 wedding cake, baked by Maggie Austin Cakes, that was transported from Maryland, according to the NY Daily News. The minister also crossed state lines for Lively and Reynolds's big day, too -- he was flown in from Connecticut.
4. Lively walked down the aisle in Chanel, and Reynolds was suited up in a Hugo Boss tuxedo. The bride and groom vowed for forever with wedding bands designed by Manhattan jewelry designer Lorraine Schwartz.
5. Following the ceremony in the plantation's Cotton Docks, Florence Welch (of Florence + the Machine) belted out a three-song set and Bette Midler serenaded the crowd before a deejay took over tunes for the evening, according to E! News.
6. The food may have been catered locally in the Charleston-adjacent town. "I am being told ... that a local restaurant may have catered it," Kelly Gukanovich of local radio station 95.1 FM told E! News.
7. Christian Louboutin was also in the Southern town over the weekend. A local tweeted, "Spotted: @LouboutinWorld in Charleston! Welcome to the city! #designers"
8. The Boone Hall Plantation released a statement on Facebook Monday morning denying requests for comment on the wedding. "We are receiving a number of inquiries this morning. From time to time Boone Hall Plantation hosts celebrity events. We respect the privacy of the individuals involved at these events. We thank you for your inquiries," it wrote.
Check out Celebuzz's full coverage of Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds' wedding, below.
Do you think Reynolds and Lively got hitched too quickly? Sound off in comments.