Get Emmy Rossum's Glam '50s Waves: Hair How-To (PHOTOS)
Good news! We got Rossum's mane man -- Brian Magallones of Exclusive Artists -- to spill the secrets to the classic hairstyle the actress rocked at New York Comic Con over the weekend.
Even better? It's incredibly easy to pull off -- and the down-'do can work just as easily for day as for night.
"For Emmy's look, I wanted to do her hair with a glamourous '50s-style wave," Magallones says. "But I wanted it to have more of a daytime feel to it, rather than looking like she was going to the Oscars."
To achieve Rossum's versatile hair, start by stocking up on Magallones' must-have styling supplies:
- Round barrel brush with a combo of nylon and boars bristles (pro rec: Sportnette)
- 1-inch barrel curling iron
- Styling gel (pro rec: Renee Furterer Vegetal Gel)
- Shine serum (pro rec: Amika Serum Treatment)
- Finishing spray (pro rec:Renee Furterer Vegetal Finishing Spray)
- Shine spray (pro rec:Renee Furterer Vegetal Further Glossing Spray)
Prefer a straight style? Learn how to give yourself a bombshell-worthy blowout in the video below.