The Los Angeles based fitness instructor has spoken out about the troubled star and says he is helping her get back on the straight and narrow.
Now Celebuzz has compiled five top facts about her hunky new beau which you should know.
1. Before becoming a hunky Hollywood trainer, Chunn was a male cheerleader. While attending the University of Louisiana in Lafayette – studying nursing – he kept fit as a member of the “Ragin Cajun” cheer squad.
2. Chunn is a hoping to get Lohan to ditch her wild ways – drugs and heavy partying are “not my thing” he says – in favor of a more outdoorsy lifestyle telling the New York Daily News: “I’m into hikes and fishing and outdoors. That’s what I’m always trying to get Lindsay to do.”
3. Chunn is of Chinese heritage and speaks fluent Chinese despite being born in Louisiana. His full name is Joshua Cole Chunn.
4. He’s a year younger than Lohan is – he was born on June 10, 1987 while she was born on July 2, 1986.
5. He doesn’t want Lohan’s money. Chunn, 25, insists he’s unlike her other friends. “I’m there for Lindsay. I listen,” he said. “I work hard for my money. I pay my own bill when we go out. I have a schedule. That’s the problem with these kids in L.A., they don’t have a schedule. All they want to do is party.
“I see these people just waiting for Lindsay to grab the bill. I’m just trying to figure out what’s best for her at this time right now.”
Lohan’s dad, Michael Lohan revealed the relationship after he initiated an intervention at his daughter’s home on October 19.
The actress, 26, has only mentioned the rumored romance on Twitter however and surprisingly denied it.
“I don’t have a boyfriend,” she wrote after the unsuccessful house call. “I have Chanel, Hermes and diamonds. X.”
No changes are to be made to this player.