New 'Fashion Star' Host Louise Roe Reveals 8 Things You Should Know About Her (EXCLUSIVE GUEST BLOG)
The 30-year-old Brit is bringing her glitz and glam to primetime television after signing on to replace Elle Macpherson as the new host for the second season of NBC's hit program, where contestants compete to have their designs purchased by a buyer from one of three stores: Macy's, Saks Fifth Avenue and H&M.
"Roe is the perfect fit for this fashion-forward show as we prepare for a second exciting season," the network's reality chief Paul Telegdy said when he announced her signing. "She's savvy, brassy, opinionated and she commands respect for her extensive knowledge of the newest styles that are just around the corner."
Roe is already a familiar fashion face with her appearances on MTV's The City and being the girl about town as Editor at Large for Glamour magazine.
But Celebuzz wanted to know more about the fashionista, so she penned an exclusive guest blog and revealed eights things we should know.
1. I have been known to get so excited about new pairs of high heels, I'll actually talk to them.
2. I have the palette of a toddler: Chocolate milk and PBJ's are my fave thing to snack on.
4. I once got bitten by a shark on my foot and have the scar to prove it.
5. My absolute perfect cocktail is Hendricks gin and tonic with muddled cucumber.
6. I can recite lines from The Golden Girls. "Eat dirt and die, trash" being my top choice -- from Blanche, of course.