‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2′ Press Conference: 10 Key Quotes From Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner
There were two cast members who weren’t there, however.
Ashley Greene and Peter Facinelli were unable to take part in the press conference because they were stuck on the East Coast due to super-storm Sandy.
Nonetheless, Celebuzz was at the Beverly Hills, Calif. event and has assembled our favorite quotes about how Bella, Edward and Jacob are coming to terms with the legacy of the franchise that made all of them famous.
1. Kristen Stewart: “I saw the final cut and it’s a really good. I love the film… it’s romantic, it’s what is attractive about it, it’s what is so stirring. Bill (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon) lent himself to it so fully. You can tell that he’s a huge fan of the story. It’s a nice little knife twist as well.”
2. Kristen Stewart: “It might be something you’re born with, or not born with. Some people have really strong natural instincts, a really strong desire to be a mom. There was never enough about that in the script for me… it was one aspect of it that i was really most excited to play.”
4. Kristen Stewart: “I can’t wait to be a mom, but I can wait.”
5. Kristen Stewart: “I’m so happy that the story is told, you have no idea… The fact that this thing is out and it’s not weighing on us anymore, super excited about that but don’t want to sound like I’m excited just to be done with the experience. It is sad, it is strange but it’s normal. Things shouldn’t stay stagnant.”
7. Taylor Lautner: “It’s always uncomfortable when I have to take my shirt off ’cause I’m the only one doing it!”
8. Robert Pattinson: “If I could get a little bit more control over my public image, that would be nice. I guess you could play superhero after superhero; that seems like the only guaranteed big money thing. It’s not that satisfying, getting monetary success, but it keeps the door open for doing what you want. I’m trying to sign up and do movies that I can be proud of.”
10. Kristen Stewart: “I broke my thumb first or second day of our intense action-y stuff but that was really fun. I’d been on the sidelines for so long just itching… I was bursting to do it, which I think is why I broke my thumb.
Watch the official trailer for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2, below.
No changes are to be made to this player