Brooke Mueller Did Not Overdose on Drugs, Rep Claims: ‘She Was Diagnosed With Exhaustion and Dehydration’
Contrary to TMZ’s report, in which the website said the troubled actress had overdosed on drugs early this morning, Mueller’s rep Steve Honig told us that she was napping when her assistant dialed 9-1-1.
“An assistant thought Brooke was non-responsive while she was napping and hastily called an ambulance. As a precaution, Brooke was brought to a local hospital and discharged after an hour. She was diagnosed with exhaustion and dehydration and is now fine and resting at home. That’s it,” the rep said.
Even her mother backs the rep’s statement.
“Brooke is fine and she is now resting at home,” Moira Fiore told Celebuzz. “It definitely was not any overdose or anything like that.”
The initial report said that Mueller was taken to the hospital at 11:42 AM when she was transported to a local emergency room from her home in Tarzana, Calif.
The 35-year-old mother of twins has had a long history with drug abuse. In May, Mueller — who was on probation for her Aspen, Colo. drug arrest in December — relapsed and checked into a clinic to seek treatment for an addiction to crack cocaine after reuniting with Sheen.
No changes are to be made to this player