‘Gossip Girl’ Series Finale: A Walking Map of Hookups (INFOGRAPHIC)
Over the past six seasons, Gossip Girl has given us our fair share of amazing fashions and scandalous hookups. And on Monday’s episode, it seems that Blair (Leighton Meester) and Chuck (Ed Westwick) will make the big leap into marriage. With drama, of course.
But before Blair and Chuck make it official, Celebuzz is looking back at our favorite Upper East Siders and Brooklynites and their incestuous ways since the pilot.
Whether it’s Blair with Chuck, Nate (Chace Crawford) or Dan (Penn Bagdley), or Serena (Blake Lively) with Nate or Dan – fans are hard pressed to find a main character that hasn’t slept with at least two others on the sexy show. Gossip Girl hookups have been documented extensively and filming locations blasted all over the internet. But now, we have come up with a combination of the two – A Walking Tour of Gossip Girl Hookups.
Take a look at our infographic and read our list below to take your own walking tour of the hottest GG sites. Click on the pic below for a full size version.
1. Nate and Lady Catherine – The Hudson Hotel (356 W. 56th St.)
2. Chuck and Raina — The Empire (44 West 63rd St.)
3. Nate and Raina – The Empire (44 West 63rd St.)
4. Dan and Blair — Hotel (unknown location)
5. Chuck and Blair – A limo on the Upper East Side
6. Nate and Diana – The Archibald Townhouse (4 E 74th St.)
7. Nate and Serena – The Shepherd Wedding (Campbell Apartment; 15 Vanderbilt Ave)
8. Nate and Blair — The Palace Hotel (455 Madison Avenue between 50th and 51st street)
9. Dan, Olivia, and Vanessa – NYU, the fictional Erlick Resident Hall, 10th St. and Broadway)
10. Dan and Serena – Humphrey Loft 455 Water St.
11. Dan and Vanessa — Humphrey Loft 455 Water St.
12. Dan and Georgina – Humphrey Loft 455 Water St.
Inforgraphic designed by Jacqueline Quon. Additional research conducted by Imani Harris.
The special two-hour series finale of Gossip Girl airs Monday at 8 PM on The CW.
Which hookup did you like the best? Who do you think Gossip Girl is? Sound off below!
No changes are to be made to this player