Janet Jackson Reportedly Engaged: 5 Things to Know About Wissam Al Mana
Has Janet Jackson found someone to call her lover forever?
The singer is reportedly engaged to her beau of two years, Qatari millionaire Wissam Al Mana. According to Us Weekly, Al Mana, 37, popped the question to Jackson, 46, earlier this year and the couple is set to tie the knot in Al Mana's native Qatar in the spring.
But who is this man who has swept the five-time Grammy winner off her feet?
Read on for some need-to-know facts about Al Mana.
1. Al Mana knows fashion. He serves as the managing director of Al Mana Luxury, a Middle East-based retail company he runs along with his two brothers.
2. Jackson has the in on designer duds through her beau. Al Mana Luxury's fashion portfolio includes Hermes, A/X Armani Exchange, Sonia Rykiel, Agent Provocateur and other big-name brands.
3. Al Mana is rolling in it. He has built up a net worth of $200 million, ranking him as one of the wealthiest investors in the Middle East.
4. He helped mend Jackson's broken heart. Al Mana reportedly came into Jackson's life following her split from R&B music producer Jermaine Dupri.
5. Al Mana has found his perfect woman in Jackson. In 2011, Al Mana boasted about the lady on his arm. "I'm fortunate enough to be dating my dream woman," he said in an issue of Harper's Bazaar Arabia. In turn, Jackson gushed about the "deep bond" and "deep connection" she shares with Al Mana.