Hottest Star Sightings Of The Day

Jessica Simpson, will.i.am and Olivia Wilde spotted out and about on Valentine's Day.

celeb snaps
celeb-snaps-override-021413
Olivia's Rock
olivia-wilde3
You won't be able to take your eyes off Olivia Wilde's engagement ring. Read More »

Whether it was with a significant other, a family member or fashion, love has definitely been in the air for Tinseltown’s most famous.

On the west coast, Jessica Simpson looked positively glowing as she headed out for a Valentine’s Day lunch with her fiancé Eric Johnson in Santa Monica, Calif. The 32-year-old pregnant superstar dressed up her growing baby bump in black shirt, matching pants and a pink blazer.

Over at Los Angeles International Airport, will.i.am was spotted checking out some magazines while waiting for a flight. On Thursday, the musician’s star-studded new music video for the remix of “Scream and Shout” with Britney Spears hit the web. Diddy, Hit Boy, Lil Wayne and Waka Flocka Flame all make appearances in the clip.

 

Meanwhile, Olivia Wilde was a dream in blue as she attended the Calvin Klein show at New York Fashion Week.

“90% of people get laid on Valentine’s Day. The other 10% get cards. Good luck,” the 28-year-old engaged star wrote on Twitter.

Across the pond, Geri Halliwell celebrated the day of love with some flower power. The 40-year-old star was spotted with a big bouquet of flowers while out and about in London.

In other star sightings, supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio and her adorable daughter Anja (who wore red for Valentine’s Day) were spotted carrying a potted plant in Los Angeles, while Amy Adams and her longtime love Darren Le Gallo hit the gym together in West Hollywood.

For more of the day’s hottest star sightings, check out the latest edition of Celeb Snaps, above.

Celebuzz Single Player No Autoplay (CORE) No changes are to be made to this player

 

Discuss

Default avatar
  • Kajsa Josephine Andersen
    Kajsa Josephine Andersen

    Jessica Simpson looks so pretty :) She suits being pregnant. The pink works great. http://kjandersen.wordpress.com/

  • jojozbeauty
    jojozbeauty

    Jessica Simpson looks radiant.