7 Things You Need To Know About The Latest Woman Linked To RHOBH
Reports have surfaced that non-other than rocker Rod Stewart’s wife Penny Lancaster could be joining the Housewives cast and rumors are Maloof, who happens to be dating Lancaster’s stepson Sean Stewart, wants out.
So what do we know about the 6-foot, 1-inch tall blond, mother of two, model and photographer?
Aside from the fact that she’s happily married with two boys, Alastair, 7 and Aiden, 2, and has stated that plastic surgery isn’t something for her, the 41-year-old bombshell has quite a career.
From being chosen as a judge on the UK’s Lorraine, a television show to find Britain’s most natural beauties, to being the public face of a super successful lingerie line, Lancaster may now have to get used to even more drama on and off screen.
So, who is Lancaster? Here are seven fun facts:
1. Born on March 15, 1971, in Chelmsford, Essex, England.
2. When she was 6 she took up tap, ballet, and modern dance but quit when she was 16 because of her height and decided that aerobics would be better for her frame.
3. Her parents, Graham and Sally, were both gym-goers and encouraged a love of fitness. And at the age of 22, Lancaster became a certified trainer.
4. Apart from being a model, she took up photography classes to learn more about what it’s like on the other side of the lens. And as fate would have it, that’s how she met her future husband after rock star Rod asked her to photograph him on his 1999 tour.
5. In 2002, she doubled sales of Ultimo Lingerie when she became their spokesmodel.
6. The leggy blonde also has her own workout fitness video titled Ultimate Body Workout with Penny Lancaster.
7. And the woman can even dance — She competed on the British version of Dancing with the Stars titled Strictly Come Dancing series five.
What do you think of Rod Stewart’s leggy lady? Do you think she’ll fit in with the other Housewives? Weigh in below!
No changes are to be made to this player