Giveaway Alert! Enter To Win Over $2,500 In Prizes
Leave a comment for your chance to win.
Do you want to live like your favorite celebrity?
Celebuzz is celebrating Sunday's Writers Guild of America Awards by giving away one of the gift collections given to A-list attendees like Jessica Chastain, Amy Poehler, Eric Stonestreet and Nathan Fillion.
Valued at more than $2,500, the swag bag includes goodies from Kate Spade, Rocky Mountaineer, Out of Print Clothing, Wes Ferguson, Essentius and more.
So, how can you get your hands on this luxurious swag?
To learn about everything included in the package, keep reading after the jump.
Leave a comment telling us which movie you're most excited to see in 2013, and the author of the winning comment will receive the following:
- Essentious is a luxury hair care line formulated with natural ingredients to nourish, hydrate, and strengthen your hair. Essentious hair care products are Aloe Vera based, ph balanced, and protein fortified. Free of sulfates, silicones, petroleum, mineral oil, and parabens. For all hair types.
- iFred, the International Foundation for Research and Education on Depression is creating a shift in society’s negative perception of depression through positive imagery and branding—establishing the sunflower and color yellow as the international symbols of hope for depression. Prize includes a small sunflower pin plus a brochure on the cause.
- Infinite Lash is a unique eyelash enhance serum that promotes thicker, fuller, longer looking lashes. The gentle and effective formula thickens the hair follicles while hydrating and strengthening weak and brittle lashes. Gentle enough for contact lens wearers. Natural and paraben free.
- Rocky Mountaineer is offering a return trip for two onboard the Whistler Sea to Sky Climb route in Whistler Service between North Vancouver and Whistler, BC. (Airfare is NOT included.)
- Sabra Dipping Company, LLC is a leader in the refrigerated dips and spreads category and producer of America’s top-selling hummus. Sabra’s award-winning hummus, available in more than a dozen flavors and a wide range of authentic, healthy and vegetarian dips and spreads can be found nationwide in club stores, supermarkets, specialty retailers and through food service. Sabra operates a silver LEED certified factory in Virginia, and in 2011 received an A-Classification from the British Retail Consortium (BRC) audit board for food safety for its California plant. Visit Sabra on Twitter and on Facebook.
- The Oaks at Ojai Spa is offering a casual get fit getaway including spa cuisine dining in the bucolic Ojai Valley.
- Bananagrams Inc: The anagram game that will drive you bananas!
- Elemis Skincare and Spa Brand: Exquisite treatment oil with an exotic blend of sweet scented Frangipani flowers. It has long lasting hydration properties to seal in moisture leaving skin silky soft. Can be used as an intensive treatment for hair and nails.
- Invitation Consultants: Stylish personalized stationery featuring fresh designs
- Kate Spade New York: Pompano Point 2 piece dessert set.
- Lollia Poetic License Candle Boutiquerie: Modern, romantic luxury personified; tailored glass encased in a keepsake box of vibrant fresh-picked colors, deliciously paired hues set off by modern lines of sophisticated gold accents.
- Martin Greenfield Heritage Beverly Hills: Certificate for $250 custom shirt.
- Out of Print Clothing: Set of eight coasters with iconic book cover art from Catch-22, Invisible Man and Pride and Prejudice among others, plus a tote with Out of Print’s adaptation of Louis Jambor’s original cover art for Alcott’s classic novel.
- Paramount Home Media Distribution: The Flight Blu-ray/DVD combo pack includes compelling special features that take audiences behind-the-scenes to learn about the film’s journey to the screen, the making of the movie, how the filmmakers created the terrifying plane crash, and highlights from a Q&A panel at the New York Film Festival.
- Rachel Hulan for Furnishing Hope: Interior Designer Rachel Hulan, ASID, CID, of sustainable interiors firm Hulan Design, will be creating a luxury lounge showcasing the amazing furniture and sense of purpose found in the work of Furnishing Hope. Rachel will present a certificate for a free consultation.
- Simply Divine Brownies: Half a dozen assorted brownies with Writers Guild logos and a gift certificate for $25.00.
- Taming Your Alpha Bitch: Written by Christy Whitman and Rebecca Grado. BenBella Publishing. Authors give women the ultimate solution on how to be fierce and feminine and get everything they want.
- Uncommon, LLC: Uncommon ColorsTM and ClearlyTM Uncommon CasesTM for the iPhone 5 are available at GetUncommon.com. Or create your own customized case featuring photos or artwork.
- Wes Ferguson: Sessions with Certified Personal Trainer Wes Ferguson at Mansion Fitness in West Hollywood.
Again, leave a comment naming the movie you are most excited to see in 2013, and you could be the winner of this incredible package!