9 Things To Know About Bravo’s Newest O.C. Housewife
The network announced on Tuesday that Lydia McLaughlin is officially the latest glamorous mama who’s set to join the cast for their eighth season. Bravo’s hit series needed some extra spunk and the 31-year-old brunette is guaranteed to bring the drama when the series returns Monday, April 1 at 8PM.
Celebuzz has compiled a list of nine things to know about the newest housewife:
1. McLaughlin is from major money. She is the granddaughter of Geoff Stirling, a famous Canadian businessman and media mogul – owning several newspapers and television stations under Stirling Communications International. Stirling’s net worth topped $100 million in 2011.
2. She is the mother of two sons and lives with her husband Doug in Dana Point, Calif.
3. Lydia isn’t just a housewife, she’s a busy business woman. Her main occupation is serving as the Managing Editor and co-founder of Beverly Hills Lifestyle magazine.
Lydia M Jewelry.
5. She knows that dogs are a man, and woman’s, best friend. As part of her jewelry line, McLaughlin released a limited-edition collection for dogs only called “Puppy Bling.”
6. She works closely with her husband. The two co-own a web design and digital marketing company called SKYLAB Media and an art gallery called SKYLAB Modern Art.
7. McLaughlin wasn’t always a California girl. She was born in Canada but raised in La Jolla, Calif. and attended the prestigious University of San Diego.
Lisa Vanderpump, who writes a column for Beverly Hills Lifestyle magazine, and Heather Dubrow for years.
9. She’s a devout Christian. McLaughlin bonds with Alexis Bellino over their religious beliefs, but be warned the newest housewife’s religion doesn’t stop her from being headstrong and outspoken.
Are you excited for the next season of RHOC? Weigh in below.
No changes are to be made to this player