Is This The New One Less Lonely Girl?
Justin Bieber steps out in London with aspiring singer Ella Paige.
In the United Kingdom ahead of a string of Believe tour dates, Bieber has been letting loose in London, hitting up four hotspots in a row before heading back to his hotel with two mystery ladies in the wee hours of Wednesday morning.
After skipping the BRIT Awards, Bieber caught Justin Timberlake's post-ceremony concert at The Forum with a brunette beauty on his arm.
So who was his mystery date? Well, her name is Paige Roberts-Clarke, 18, but she goes by the stage name of EllaPaige.
Get acquainted with Bieber's concert companion with these five little-known facts about EllaPaige.
1. She is chasing her dreams. The British teen is an aspiring singer, currently unsigned with a label and based in London. According to her MySpace, she credits a slew of past and present artists for inspiring her pop-rock sound, including Bieber, Taylor Swift, Jessie J, and Michael Jackson.
2. She's a multi-talented artist. Not only does she play the piano, but EllaPaige is teaching herself guitar, too. Though much of the music on her YouTube account are covers of recent hits, the singer pens her songs, as well. "I'm just a girl that loves to write about my feelings," reads her website. "Music is my way through my problems."
3. She's a Belieber. Back in 2010, EllaPaige covered Bieber's "Pray," a piano ballad off his first compilation album, My Worlds: The Collection. "It's not my fave biebs song but I like it," she wrote on her YouTube account, noting her online following urged her to cover the . "I [tried] to put a bit of my own twist on it, I was gonna play it on piano but I couldn't find the right chords."
4. She's more than just musical. According to her Facebook page, EllaPaige is currently a model for SoCal fashion brand Hollister Co. and is working toward a career in acting.
5. She had a ball with Bieber. "Justin Timberlake concert last night was so much fun!" she tweeted. But after snaps of her and Bieber surfaced Thursday, the aspiring singer fielded fury from Beliebers in the Twitterverse. "Might turn off my phone for the day," she wrote, later deleting the tweet. "I am stressed."