10 Reasons Why Robsten Should’ve Been Nominated For Best Kiss
For the first time since 2009, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson weren’t nominated for MTV Movie Awards’ Best Kiss, meaning the on and offscreen couple have zero chances of winning in the category they’ve swept for the past four consecutive years.
The duo, who was previously nominated for the roles of Bella and Edward in the Twilight series, were beat out by Django Unchained‘s Kerry Washington and Jamie Foxx, Moonrise Kingdom‘s Kara Hayward and Jared Gilman, Silver Lining Playbook‘s Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper, Ted‘s Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg and The Perks of Being a Wallflower‘s Emma Watson and Logan Lerman.
1. Even though they’re awkward sometimes, these two know how to make their chemistry sparkle.
2. Like, really sparkle.
3. They don’t like to take themselves seriously.
4. But Robsten can get really into it when it comes down to filming — like true professionals, you know.
5. Whether they’re in black and white…
6. Or sepia…
7. Or in full color…
8. Kristen and Rob know how to deliver.
9. So feel — and spread — the love, people.
10. You’re missing out!
No changes are to be made to this player