Here Are The Pros And Cons Of ‘Bachelor’ Sean’s Big Decision
Tonight is the night that I have to choose my future wife. It’s crazy for me to think that this adventure is over but I know that my best friend is one of these two unbelievable women.
I started with twenty-six beautiful women and now I am left with Lindsay and Catherine. They are both fun, goofy, and have everything I am looking for in a partner. It is just so dang hard to pick between these two women.
So, I have written a pros and cons list to get my thoughts out on paper.
• Adventurous! She ate all those creatures in Thailand. And, um, that turned me on in all the right ways.
• We have the same goals in life.
• Her running me through some basic training drills was great. I want a lady I can work out with.
• Her body… WOW.
• Her family and I got along, GREAT!
• The way she dresses, dang. I love her style.
• She was wasted the first time I met her. That’s not a great first impression.
• She showed up in a wedding dress, SCARY!
• Even though she was the first woman I kissed, that was not my doing…
• She does this weird mouth thing where she scrunches up her lips. I don’t want to be mean, but I can’t imagine kissing her lips when she does that.
• Has Tierra-like eyebrows. And Tierra-like anything is frightening.
• I think I had the most fun with her when she was drunk. Sorry, Mom.
• She is a little predictable, I need some spontaneity, someone to keep on my toes.
• She thinks I’m beefy and hunky, which means she has eyes.
• I think she is smoking hot, which means I have eyes.
• She has traditional values
• She is fun, goofy, and I always have a good time with her.
• Did I say, she thinks I’m beefy?
• After meeting her, she told me to find her for a dance inside. I don’t know what it was about that, but that really got me going.
• That first kiss in LA = Amazing
• Throwing fish at Pike Place = FUN, FUN, FUN. I know I turned her on with my football skills!
• She sees both sides of me: romantic and fun.
• Wants to be seen and treated like a lady. A girl I can take home to mom, but underneath it all she’s wearing a thong.
• She says words like wiggles. Who talks like that?
• Her sisters don’t think she is ready to settle down. And I just convinced 24 women that I was marriage material, I’m not looking forward to adding two more to that list.
• I don’t like that she’s insecure, like I said she’s smoking hot.
• At times, I think she holds back her emotions. How well do I really know her?
• Kissing her puts my celibacy in danger.
Sean, you have a big decision. You are about to choose your wife for life. You can do this. Best, Sean
Note: The above is fictional. Sean Lowe didn’t actually show us his diary.
No changes are to be made to this player