10 Fun Facts About ABC's Next 'Bachelorette'
Get to know Desiree Hartsock.
Meet the latest star of ABC's The Bachelorette.
Desiree Hartsock is the 26-year-old beauty from Colorado who's about to embark on her journey to find everlasting love.
Want to get to know the next Bachelorette before her season kicks off May 20?
Celebuzz has compiled a list of 10 fun facts about the reality star you'll be talking about all summer long:
1. Attention all contenders: She's already got her dream ring picked out! Hartsock pinned a photo of her perfect engagement ring on Pinterest and captioned it, "love."
2. White wedding: She's also planned what she wants to wear on her big day. She posted a photo of a fantasy wedding gown that would undoubtedly look stunning on the beautiful designer.
3. She's an artist: Harstock posted uncanny sketches that she drew on her Twitter depicting her favorite screen icons, including Audrey Hepburn...
4. And Marilyn Monroe.
5. She's a devout Christian: Hartsock regularly quotes the Bible on her Instagram for daily inspiration.
6. She's an outdoorsy gal: The newest Bachelorette loves to go hiking on one of L.A.'s most famous mountainside terrains -- Fryman Canyon. She posted the caption: "Mooooo!! Found a cow at the end of our hike. #hikeFryman" under this photo.
7. She's a rocker chick: Hartsock loves songstress Katy Perry -- and has even been told she looks like her.
The biggest compliment I ever got was someone telling me I look like @katyperry!!! I love her!8. She pens poetry: The 26-year-old is a big believer in motivational musings. She regularly tweets and Instagrams positive messages to her fans. Under her Twitter bio, she lists poetry as a passion of hers.
— Desiree Hartsock (@OfficialDesHart) February 5, 2013
9. She's a fashion designer: Hartsock has experience designing both bridalwear and plus-size clothing. She's created looks for Serenity Bridal and Kiyonna.
10. She gives back: Hartsock snapped a photo during a charitable day feeding the homeless in Venice, Calif. over the holidays last year.
Do you think Desiree Hartsock is a good choice as the next Bachelorette? Will you tune in? Weigh in below.