How Is This Backstreet Boy’s Fiancee Getting Wedding-Ready?
The 29-year-old fitness expert already has the perfect hubby-to-be, the dazzling 7-carat diamond sparkler — and with the white dress yet to be picked out, Kitt tells Celebuzz how she plans to achieve her wedding weight loss goals in the next 30 days.
Try Kitt’s tips on for size:
1. Set Some Goals: Write down a weight you want to be at by your wedding date and give yourself a reasonable timeline to get there. Look at your goals daily to keep you on track and motivated.
2. No Alcohol or Sugary Drinks: Stop drinking until your wedding day… and that includes soda!
3. Drink More H20: Up your water intake to a 1/2 gallon to 1 gallon of water a day. This will help flush out fat and toxins and what you put in your body must come out so you will drop unwanted water weight.
5. Eat More Veggies: Incorporate more green veggies into your diet like steamed asparagus (which is a natural diuretic), kale, zucchini and spinach.
6. No More Dairy: Stop eating dairy for 30 days and see what a difference it will make in your body. Replace milk with almond milk and cheese with cheese alternatives like Daiya or almond cheese.
8. Add Weight Training: Work with a trainer or try a class that uses weights. Start lifting light weights with fast-paced reps. For example, with 8-pound weights do 4 sets of 20 reps in bicep curls.
9. Supplementation: Start taking Glutamine and Branched Chain Amino Acid to help with soreness and recovery. Try a fat burner like Fit Miss Burn to help with cravings, focus and energy!
10. Rest and Recover: Give yourself at least two days of rest a week to allow your body to recover and adapt to your physical changes.
Would you try Lauren’s tips to drop that pre-wedding weight? Tell us what workouts work best for you, below.
No changes are to be made to this player