Star Survey: 'Awkward's' Jillian Rose Reed Once Had A Crush On Lance Bass
She says she's since moved on to 'Community' hunk Joel McHale.
During the process, we learned a lot of things about the affable actress. Did you know, for example, that she once had a crush on Lance Bass? Or that she's totally into Buffalo Wings?
To find out more awesome things about her, check out her answers, below.
Awkward premieres Tuesday, April 16 at 10PM on MTV.
1. My first celebrity crush was … Lance Bass. I get that it’s funny now, but in the 90's, he was totally crush-worthy.
2. My current celebrity crush is ... Joel McHale. One time, I worked on Community and I got the sense that we're probably soulmates. (We're not, but I can dream, right?)
3. The most romantic thing my significant other ever did for me was … I enjoy simple things. Coming home and finding [out] he hid love notes around my apartment when I wasn’t home is my favorite. I have them pinned up on a bulletin board in my dressing room.
4. If I could have X number of kids, I would have … Probably 4 -- but two of them have to be twin boys. I might be a crazy person ...
5. When I'm 90, I want to be ... Able to look back at my life and my career and tell my grandkids that I did everything I set out to do!
6. The last movie I cried during was … My little brother is in a movie called Family Weekend. I think I cried just knowing he was working with Kristin Chenoweth. I really love her.
7. My go-to movie snack is … A large popcorn (so I can refill it, duh) with tons of butter. Usually that goes with some sort of chocolate because that salt/sweet combination can’t be beat!
8. The first CD I ever bought was … Spice [by The Spice Girls]. I'm still obsessing over that album.
9. My most-played song on iTunes is … "Your Man" by Marty Shannon. Seriously, download that song, you guys.
10. My go-to karaoke song is … Anything Britney Spears, every time. That way, I don’t have to sound good, but people still think I'm having fun even though I'm completely embarrassed.
11. In high school, I was … Pretty much over high school. I couldn’t wait to get back to work in L.A., so I just gave up trying to impress people and wore sweat pants every day. It was probably pretty gross.
12. My biggest guilty pleasure is … Buffalo Wings. Give me buckets and buckets of them, please.
13. Right now I'm obsessed with … The Walking Dead. My family got me hooked on it. Zombies are SO COOL.
14. When I pig out, I eat … EVERYTHING. Which pretty much sums up my life when I'm at work. I'm always at the crafty table.
15. My morning routine involves … I usually wake up and end up scrolling through twitter for a least 15 minutes. I go to bed WAY earlier than the rest of the world so it's important for me to catch up on all of those late night tweets. They're the juiciest.
Photographer: Vincent Sandoval Photography
Hair: Paul Norton Make Up: Allison Noelle Stylist: Audrey Brianne
On Jillian: AMI leather jacket (amiclubwear.com), Motel Rocks ‘Callie’ top (motelrocks.com), LOFT cheetah print pants(loft.com), ZiGiNY Black Label ‘Radial’ heels (ziginy.com), Vanessa Mooney ‘Ezra’ ring/ ‘The Stone’ ring/ ‘Azaria Diamond’ necklace (vanessamooney.com), Blessed Charm Disc-O-Ball ring (blessedcharm.com), Whitley Designs square earrings (whitleydesigns.com).