Kristin Cavallari has come a long way from the California teen on Laguna Beach to the bag girl on The Hills. Now, the reality star-turned-fashion designer-turned-mom is opening up to Celebuzz about a few things (16 to be exact) that you may NOT know about her even after all those years growing up in front of our eyes on TV.
Yes, the 26-year-old is a new mom to 7-month-old son Camden and is getting ready to walk down the aisle this summer with fiance, NFL quarterback Jay Cutler. But do you know the reality show she’s obsessed with? Her biggest phobia? Her culinary vice? Or how many kids she wants? (listen up, Jay!)
Well, test your Cavallari skills in CB!’s Star Survey below.
1. My most-played song on iTunes is… ?
KC: “Beast of Burden” by the Rolling Stones. I know every word to that song.
2. My first celebrity crush was… ?
KC: Devon Sawa.
3. My biggest guilty pleasure is… ?
KC: The Real Housewives. I’m obsessed!
4. The first CD/album I ever bought was… ?
KC: No Doubt’s Tragic Kingdom. I loved the song “Just a Girl.”
5. If I could have ‘x’ number of kids, I would have… ?
KC: Four — that’s the goal!
6. My go-to karaoke song is… ?
KC: “Like a Virgin” by Madonna.
7. My biggest pet-peeve is… ?
KC: Punctuality… I can’t stand when people are late!
8. Right now I’m obsessed with… ?
KC: Furniture shopping! It’s a love-hate relationship.
9. I hate it when the paparazzi…?
KC: Get me when I look like sh*t!
10. When I pig out, I eat… ?
KC: Mexican food. I love everything, but I usually get fajitas.
11. The last person I kissed was… ?
KC: My fiancé, Jay.
12. My morning routine involves… ?
KC: Getting Cam up, feeding him, and playing with him until his first nap, which is two hours after he wakes up. I’ll eat breakfast during play time, then I’ll usually work out once Cam falls asleep.
13. What is the funniest nickname that you have been called?
14. Do you have any phobias?
KC: I am very claustrophobic! I FREAK out in small spaces.
15. In your opinion, which are the most important traits in a man and woman?
KC: Honesty, loyalty, good morals and comfortable in their own skin.
16. What are the three things that you can’t live without?
KC: Family (need one serious thing), mascara and a great nude heel like the one featured in my line for Chinese Laundry — very important for girls. Ha!
What surprised you most about Kristin Cavallari? What do you have in common with her? Tell us in the comments below!