6 Things That Happened at Cannes This Week
1. The Great Gatsby got the party started. The film got the coveted Opening Ceremony premiere spot and kicked everything off in style.
2. Speaking of... Carey Mulligan schooled everyone on the art of the festival red carpet. Her Cannes choices have seriously been on point thus far.
4. Quelle horreur! A million-dollar jewelry heist went down. Super pricy designer jewelry from Chopard was stolen from a company employee's room at the Novotel Cannes Montfleury Hotel.
5. Gunshots were heard and jury member Christoph Waltz was rushed off stage. According to The Hollywood Reporter, panic ensued when gunfire was heard before a broadcast of the entertainment program, Le Grand Journal. Everyone is safe, the shots were blanks, and a suspect has been apprehended.
6. Cindy Crawford is 47 and she's still smokin' hot.
Want more? Flip through the gallery above to see more star-studded pics from this past week at Cannes.