From Stripping to Butt Slaps, Jennifer Aniston Gives Us Reasons to See 'We're The Millers'
But from the looks of the trailer, the movie's best moments actually have nothing to do with good ol' Mary Jane at all.
Instead, they're about Aniston getting down and dirty. Here's how:
She is a "cheap stripper." As Sudeikis' pot-pedaling character, David Burke, so nicely puts it. That means the comedy promises plenty of Aniston sauntering about in next-to-nothing lingerie — and kitschy wigs to boot. From now on, you'll never forget why her fiancé Justin Theroux is a lucky, lucky man.
She gets vulgar. Cover your eyes and ears, Friends fans. This is not a Rachel Green walk in Central Perk. Aniston gets crude to the core as Rose, spewing things like, “Eat a dick," at Sudeikis, and shouting out, "It's a big black penis!" during a game of dictionary. (It was a skateboard, but we see the resemblance).
She slaps her own ass. When The Millers get nabbed by the baddies, Aniston is forced to prove their a faux family but showing she's really a stripper. So she gets her striptease on. We've all seen those Yogafied curves before, of course, but the kicker is when Aniston gives herself a slap on the ass.
4. She gets felt up. Car trouble leaves the Millers to make camp with "the Fitzgeralds," played by Parks and Recreation's Nick Offerman and Kathryn Hahn. “When you’ve been married as long as we have, you’re looking to spice things up a bit," Offerman muses, as Hahn adds: “I’ve never touched another woman before.” So only logically, Hahn feels up Aniston as the men watch on, Offerman awkwardly finger blasting Sudeikis' ear. Yes, you read right.
Watch it to believe it, above.
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's Baby Gender is Revealed
- JWoww's Serious Pregnancy Scare
- Report: Rob Kardashian Being Treated for Depression
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Caught Canoodling, Kim Kardashian's Banging Hairdo, 'Magic Mike' Sequel Release Date: A Roundup
- Pregnant 'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Posts Bikini Pic