5 Things That Happened At Cannes This Week
The 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival
is wrapping up, but before it officially comes to a close tomorrow we're filling you in on what went down in the French Riviera this past week. Here are 5 things
that you should check out:
1. Ryan Gosling broke our hearts when he didn't show up for the premiere of his film, Only God Forgives. The people of the world were denied The Gos in a tux all because he was in the middle of shooting a movie. Perhaps he dodged a bullet? Only God Forgives was reportedly booed after its screening.
2. A Psy impersonator went to a bunch of parties and fooled everyone with his spot-on "Gangnam" style.
3. The red carpet got seriously sexy this week. It seemed like there were more models than actors walking the carpets.
4. On that note, there were a few wardrobe malfunctions. Eva Longoria and Rosario Dawson had the 'oops' moments this time.
5. Jessica Chastain ruled the red carpet like a Queen. Her deep purple Givenchy was our favorite look of the week.
Want more? Check out lots of fun photos from the 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival, above!