Kelly Rowland, Beyoncé and Michelle Williams Reunite on New Track, 'You Changed'
After the trio teamed up at the Super Bowl, Kelly Rowland has brought the former band back together by featuring Beyoncé Knowles and Michelle Williams on her long-awaited new song, "You Changed," off her upcoming Talk a Good Game album.
“I can say I’m done in a million ways / But let’s not beat around the bush / Let’s cut to the chase,” croons Rowland.
The mid-tempo soulful track is the latest collaboration from the former girl group since "Nuclear," the Pharrell Williams-produced new single dropped as part of DC3's compilation Love Songs in January. Though the single showcases the artful harmonies from Rowland, Beyoncé and Williams, the ladies never actually stepped into the recording studio together.
“We were actually in three separate places when we did this song,” the new X Factor judge told Blis FM of "You've Changed," which follows her buzzed-about single "Dirty Laundry," in which she comes clean about her jealousy of Beyoncé's success after Destiny's Child disbanded. “I got messages from one of them back to back like, ‘oh my god, we sound so great together!’”
Rowland's Talk a Good Game, which also features collaborations with Wiz Khalifa, Pusha T, and The-Dream, hits shelves on June 18.
Sing along to Destiny's Child (well, sort of) and learn the lyrics to "You Changed" at Directlyrics.
- Tori Spelling Quarantined in Hospital With Symptoms of Ebola
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Bra, Flaunts Butt for Movie Date With Kanye West
- Nick Cannon and Amber Rose Hit Up Knott's Scary Farm, Spark More Dating Rumors
- Kate Middleton’s Due Date Revealed as Duchess Prepares for First Public Engagement Since Pregnancy Announcement
- Kylie Jenner Joins Tyga on Tour