Kelly Rowland, Beyoncé and Michelle Williams Reunite on New Track, 'You Changed'
After the trio teamed up at the Super Bowl, Kelly Rowland has brought the former band back together by featuring Beyoncé Knowles and Michelle Williams on her long-awaited new song, "You Changed," off her upcoming Talk a Good Game album.
“I can say I’m done in a million ways / But let’s not beat around the bush / Let’s cut to the chase,” croons Rowland.
The mid-tempo soulful track is the latest collaboration from the former girl group since "Nuclear," the Pharrell Williams-produced new single dropped as part of DC3's compilation Love Songs in January. Though the single showcases the artful harmonies from Rowland, Beyoncé and Williams, the ladies never actually stepped into the recording studio together.
“We were actually in three separate places when we did this song,” the new X Factor judge told Blis FM of "You've Changed," which follows her buzzed-about single "Dirty Laundry," in which she comes clean about her jealousy of Beyoncé's success after Destiny's Child disbanded. “I got messages from one of them back to back like, ‘oh my god, we sound so great together!’”
Rowland's Talk a Good Game, which also features collaborations with Wiz Khalifa, Pusha T, and The-Dream, hits shelves on June 18.
Sing along to Destiny's Child (well, sort of) and learn the lyrics to "You Changed" at Directlyrics.
- PICS: Are Miley Cyrus and Kellan Lutz Dating?
- Kourtney Kardashian Shoots Down Split Rumors, Brad Pitt Turns 50, Katy Perry Surprises John Mayer Fans : A Roundup
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Phil Robertson Caught On Video in Homophobic Rant
- Justin Bieber Says He Still Loves Selena Gomez, Admits 'All That Matters' Is About Their Relationship
- Lamar Odom's Ex Slams Rumors as "False" and "Comedic"