10 Reasons Why Angelina Jolie Is Better Than You
This down-to-earth yet gorgeous humanitarian has made waves with her acting skills and continues to steal the hearts of many with her killer looks and kind deeds.
Not only has she won numerous awards, but she’s also (presumably) close to saving the world.
As she’s turning 38-year-old this Tuesday, Celebuzz is taking a look at just why Jolie is, well, pretty much awesome.
If you don’t remember why she’s an inspiration, here’s a list of reminders for you:
1. She is the Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) since April 2012.
So very casual, just visiting over 20 countries and lending a helping hand by donating 1/3 of her earnings to charity.
2. She recently declared that she underwent a Double Mastectomy surgery because she had an 87% risk of developing breast cancer. She feels great and looks even better.
3. Angie’s sexy legs at the 2012 Oscars.
You’re envious, right?
4. She’s spreading awareness about Breast Cancer and redefining herself every day.
Oh you know, saying “Hasta La Vista” to cancer.
5. She can dodge a bullet and be a badass.
Yeah, ok. I can do that on a daily basis.
6. She’s a mother of 6 children! She’s adopted three — Maddox, Pax Thien and Zahara — and birthed Shiloh and twins Knox and Vivienne on her own.
A big family is a happy family — especially if it consists of one from different parts of the world, am I right?
7. She thinks teenagers are heroes. Ok, what’s not to love about her?
Still on her team, right?
8. Because… just look at her.
9. Angie gave her Oscar, Golden Globes, SAG Awards and Critic Choice Award to her mother. She felt she didn’t need to hang on to awards.
I mean, I have so many awards — so why not?
10. She has tattoos of the coordinates representing the birth countries of each of her kids (she even has the coordinates of France tattooed on her arm twice, one each for Knox and Viv), which covers up the Billy Bob Thornton tattoo from her rebellion phase.
Stay awesome, Angie!