Get To Know Brian Hallisay, Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Baby Daddy
Congrats are in order for actress Jennifer Love Hewitt. She just announced that she is expecting her first child with boyfriend Brian Hallisay! 34-year-old Hallisay stars in The Client List with Ms. Hewitt, but we want to know more. That’s why we decided to round up some info on the man who impregnated the girl of your teenage dreams. Here are five random facts about Brian Hallisay:
1. He’s been in a lot of stuff! Brian previously starred on the short-lived CW series, Privileged, alongside Joanna Garcia and Lucy Hale. He also had a large role in Bottoms Up, a 2006 Paris Hilton vehicle about a Midwestern bartender finding love in Hollywood. We must have missed that one.
2. He’s a smarty! Hallisay’s an Ivy man. He earned a degree in Economics and History from Cornell University.
3. He’s multi-talented! He worked on Wall Street before the acting bug bit.
4. He likes to run on stairs in the ‘Bu! He once said in an interview, “When I am not in Hollywood working, I like to stay as close to the ocean as possible. I go up to Malibu a lot. I like to get in the ocean, run on the beach, run on the stairs, be active, stay outside.”
5. He’s a doctor! Well, not really. He did play doc on Strong Medicine, Body of Proof and The Bionic Woman, so he might know some medical jargon.
Nice to meet you, Brian. Best wishes to you and “Love” on your sure-to-be ridiculously good looking offspring!