2013 Album Anticipation Showdown: Our Bodies Are Ready for Justin Timberlake’s ‘The 20/20 Experience, Part II’
Is Justin Timberlake‘s The 20/20 Experience Part II the 2013 album you’re anticipating most? Let us know by voting below. Return each day this week for a new feature on one of our most anticipated albums. Next week, we’ll open up voting for forthcoming female albums we’re excited to hear.
Vote now for your most anticipated male album of 2013. After the poll, read on to find out why we’re excited for Justin’s second album of the year!
Our Top Five Reasons to Be Excited for The 20/20 Experience Part II
1) The 20/20 Experience Part I was really good. Smooth, soulful, and mature. Plus, it was refreshing to see Justin making the music he wanted to make, without (apparently) caring about whether or not radio would embrace his long, winding tunes. We’d love to see him continue with the sultry slow-burners. (Not that we’d complain if he gave us another “SexyBack”-type banger, of course.)
2) Another new album means more new material ripe for performing live. And, ya know, he’s touring with Jay-Z. Everything about this is mouthwateringly epic. We recommend you find yourself a ticket scalper ASAP…
3) MORE DAPPER IMAGERY LIKE THIS, PLEASE!
4) We’re in love with the whole Robyn-esque “multiple albums in one year” thing. It’s a great way to keep fans excited and reward their hunger for new music. Then again, he kind of owed us two albums, since it had been so long since his last release…
5) The 20/20 Experience Part II is out September 30. That means we’re probably getting a new single, a new video, and a slew of live performances soon.
Don’t forget to vote for your most anticipated male album above. Return each day this week for a feature on each of the participating albums!
Previously featured on our list of Anticipated Albums of 2013: