You Don’t Know Knowles: 5 Things About Solange
It’s Solange Knowles’ birthday, you guys.
Oh, what’s that? You only care about Queen Bey’s b’day? Sure, Beyonce’s great! She’s a stunning superstar who churns out amazing hits, is married to Jay-Z, and is adored by millions of fans. Try having that as a sister.
So, consider Solange. The 27-year-old singer/style maven/DJ/mother is often overlooked, but I love her.
Here are 5 reasons why you shouldn’t forget Beyonce’s beautiful baby sis:
1. She is a fashion goddess. Who else can pull off looks like these? Well, probably Beyonce. But you get it.
2. Her music is good. Seriously. If you’re not familiar with her tracks try “Losing You.” Catchy, huh?
3. She acts! Or, she has acted in the past. Sol appeared in Bring It On: All or Nothing, Johnson Family Vacation, and a few TV shows.
4. She’s a mom! Her son Juelz is adorable.
5. She helped write the fantastic Beyonce songs, “Get Me Bodied” and “Upgrade U.”
Happy birthday, Sol-angel!