Olivia Wilde Sells Her L.A. Villa For Over $2 Million
The stunning actress sold her magnificent Spanish-style mansion on June 26 in the L.A. enclave of Los Feliz, Calif. for a not-too-shabby $2,190,950 -- over $100K less than her asking price.
But what's money when you're madly in love. Wilde, 29, unloaded the unique home for a bargain so she can live in engagement bliss in The Big Apple with fiancé of five months, Jason Sudeikis.
The House vet bought the pad in 2011 for $2.295M during her divorce from filmmaker (and Italian prince), Tao Ruspoli. And now she's trading the West Coast for the East Coast to start a new fairy tale with her SNL leading man, 37, who popped the question in January after dating since late 2011.
Take a tour of Wilde's newly-sold Los Feliz hillside bungalow in the CB! gallery above.
And go on an inside tour with Million Dollar Listing New York's Ryan Serhant in the Realty Byte video below.
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Looking ***Flawless Leads Today's Star Sightings
- Kanye West Calls Kim the Kardashian "The Dopest Wife" in Sweet Birthday Message
- Khloe Kardashian Shares Workout Video as Divorce from Lamar Odom Faces Delay
- Renee Zellweger Responds: 'People Don't Know Me In My 40's'
- Tori Spelling Quarantined in Hospital With Symptoms of Ebola