11 Reasons Why Everyone Needs To Watch Miami Monkey
BIG. ANG. SPIN. OFF. RIGHT. NOW.
This is happening, you guys. Big Ang from Mob Wives is going to Miami. And her reality show premiering tonight at 10/9c on VH1 is going to Blow. Your. Mind. We love Big Ang, and we want you to love her too, so we’re officially on a recruiting mission to get more people to watch. If you care to join us in our crusade, here are 11 solid reasons why everyone needs to check this show out!
11. Because Big Ang is the friend we all need. She doesn’t care who you sleep with – or how many times you’ve had Botox injections. Big Ang just loves you for who you are – just don’t cross her.
10. Because Miami Monkey seems like the most awesome bar to work for IN THE WORLD. Don’t believe us? Check out the Official Miami Monkey Employee Handbook here.
9. Because, whether you like it or not, Big Ang looks damn good for 50. Ang will be the first to tell you that she’s had plenty of work done, but DAMN GIRL, you’re still making it work into your sixth decade on Earth.
8. Because you should have watched Mob Wives. While everyone was busy showing their love for the various Real Housewives scattered around the country, Mob Wives captured our reality-TV-loving hearts. So if you missed that train, don’t be left behind on the Big Ang express.
7. Because, at the end of the day, it’s a show about family. Mob Wives haters and Big Ang non-believers fail to grasp the thing that holds these shows together: fiercely loyal women who believe in family above all else.
6. Because you like honesty in your reality TV. Big Ang makes no bones about telling you what’s going on in her life. In Miami Monkey, expect to hear more about her family’s checkered past and other tales from the Mafioso dark side.
5. Because Bar Rescue has us hooked. If you can’t get enough of shows like Bar Rescue or Kitchen Nightmares – you’re going to want to jump at the chance to go behind the scenes at Big Ang’s Miami Monkey bar.
4. Because the bar staff looks pretty damn hot. There’s “hot” and then there’s “South Beach hot” and, if the trailer is any indication, the bartenders and staff of the Miami Monkey are rocking the South Beach look three ways to Sunday.
3. Because Miami is easier on the eyes than Staten Island. No offense to our New York peeps, but come on – a show set at ANY club in Miami is going to be fun city. And when you throw our favorite mob wife into the mix, it’s a no-brainer.
2. Because Raquel is going to be there. If you missed Mob Wives, then you missed a family unlike any other in TV history. When we heard that Big Ang’s daughter Raquel was part of the Miami Monkey mix, we were sold.
1. Because this is reality TV at its most fun. Come on – we don’t watch reality TV to learn about the political issues of the world. We watch to have a blast – and Miami Monkey brings you weekly doses of Big Ang, Miami Beach, the nightlife scene and so much more. How can anyone pass that up?