Tomorrow is officially the last day of summer. So, get your ass to a Starbucks and order a pumpkin spice latte! (Though this post is not sponsored by Starbucks, I am open to any future transactions that may result in free coffee for me. So, Howard Schultz, if you’re reading this…)
Before we say goodbye to summer for good, though, you should join us on Twitter for a listening party featuring all of our favorite 2013 summer jams.
1) Join us on Twitter today (September 20) at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT for a LIVE listening party in which we reminisce about our favorite 2013 “songs of the summer” as we listen to them.
2) You will find the playlist of songs we’ll be listening to below. Listen here, tweet there.
3) Use the hashtag #CBSummerSongs so that we can see your beautiful tweets and maybe even retweet them!
3) We’ll tell you when to press play. After that, it’s a breeze. Just tweet us your thoughts about the songs — which ones you loved, which ones you hated, etc. — and we’ll respond to and retweet some of our favorites.
4) This is basically like going to a giant end of summer party with all of the cool kids, except we do it all online like the socially awkward penguins that we are.
Here is our playlist:
See you on Twitter at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT. Be there or be BLOCKED AND REPORTED!