7 Reasons Carrie Is Going To Rule
We’re buckling down and getting psyched for “Carrie”, in theaters October 18th, and we’re not afraid to admit it! From moving cars with her mind to that killer prom dress, Carrie is one to look up to, and we know her movie is going to be insane. How crazy is it gonna be? Who knows! To bide the time til this opens in theaters, check out our top 7 reasons we just KNOW this movie is gonna rule!
- Chloe Grace Moretz is a total badass, and she’s gonna kill it in this role.
- Three words: That. Prom. Scene.
- It’s awesome to see young women owning their powers and using them to get EXACTLY what they want.
- This is going to be truly terrifying, and we love being scared sooooo win-win situation here.
- The opening scene is going to be a doozy and a half.
- It’s directed by Kimberly Peirce, the same genius behind Boys Don’t Cry. That should give you an idea of just how awesome this is going to be.
- 7. Carrie is the ultimate underdog and despite her going off via ESP on the entire town, that’s a look to aspire to, really. Flex your power, girls!