10 Life Lessons We Learned From Katy Perry
Do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind, wanting to start again? Well, if you do, Katy Perry knows that feeling too.
In fact, the songstress knows a lot about things and has been dishing out life lessons over the years. Seeing how its her 29th birthday, it’s only fitting that we take a look back at some of the things she’s taught us.
1. Laughter is seriously the best medicine.
2. Leave the past in the past.
3. Accept your imperfections.
4. Life is full of ups and downs in life.
5. A silly selfie is always better than one with a duckface.
6. Don’t be a know-it-all.
7. Friends are people who aren’t weirded out by your weirdness.
8. Always speak your mind.
9. Always accessorize.
10. And don’t forget to eat.