9 Inappropriate Things About Patrice Wilson’s Newest Music Video
A few weeks after releasing “Chinese Food,” Patrice Wilson put another spin on something most people used to enjoy. Dressed in a red sweater and wearing that sh*t-eating grin, Wilson played puppet master over Alison Gold’s love life.
And now we present “ABCDEFG” and 9 kinds of wrong:
1. THAT BAD FEELING YOU GET WHEN YOU SEE PATRICE WILSON LEANING OVER A SUBURBAN LANDSCAPE.
Somewhere in that landscape, a young girl is talking about food, liking a boy, a holiday or the weekend.
2. PEEPING TOM WAVING TO GIRL THROUGH HER WINDOW.
3. AND THEN, A CIRCUMSTANCE EVERY PARENT HAS TOLD THEIR CHILDREN TO ALWAYS AVOID: THE WINDOWLESS VAN.
4. GREAT, LABELED POTIONS.
What does H.A.P.P.Y. potion stand for?!
5. START MAKING THOSE MILK CARTONS, SUBURBAN COMMUNITY.
6. THE HUNGER GAMES WERE NOT MEANT TO BE REENACTED.
7. GREAT, NOW HE’S A ZOMBIE
8. NO MORE POTIONS.
9. HUMAN POTION HAS TURNED CHILD INTO CHINESE FOOD = CANNIBALISM.