Katy Perry and John Mayer’s Hotel Demands: Scotch, Cherry Coke and Ranch Dressing
Life & Style has reportedly uncovered a laundry list of demands the couple has on hand when they’re on the road… and this is not your ordinary hotel room service.
In fact, Mayer’s 4 reasonable requests that include his alcoholic beverage of choice, Lagavulin 16, an $80 bottle of aged Scotch; Cherry Coke Zero; and room temperature Figi water pale in comparison to his girlfriend’s 20 necessities.
They range from snacks (7 kinds of veggies, chips, dips and a bowl of ranch dressing) to wardrobe must-haves like a full-length mirror and director’s chair.
So what else in on this A-list couple’s list?
Check out their hotel rider below:
– Bottle of Lagavulin 16
– Fruit plate w/ bananas
– Cherry Coke Zero cans for fridge
– Extra Figi Water – room temp
– Plain Fage Greek yogurt
– Organic toasted almond granola
– Bananas, apples, tangerines
– Director’s chair
– Full-length mirror
– Fresh crudites to include at least 3 of the following types of vegetables: cucumbers, peppers, carrots, snap peas, jicama, broccoli, cauliflower
– Sliced deli platter – turkey and Swiss cheese
– Dried mango slices
– Flaxseed tortilla chips
– Stacy’s Parmesan, garlic & herb pita chips
– Plain hummus
– Garlic hummus
– Bowl of ranch dressing
– Mad Mexican salsa verde
– Fresh guacamole
– Green and chamomile teas
– Sencha Shot green tea (in a can)
– Electric kettle
– Wardrobe steamer
Now that’s what we call all the comforts of home away from home.