Katy Perry and John Mayer’s Hotel Demands: Scotch, Cherry Coke and Ranch Dressing
Life & Style has reportedly uncovered a laundry list of demands the couple has on hand when they’re on the road… and this is not your ordinary hotel room service.
In fact, Mayer’s 4 reasonable requests that include his alcoholic beverage of choice, Lagavulin 16, an $80 bottle of aged Scotch; Cherry Coke Zero; and room temperature Figi water pale in comparison to his girlfriend’s 20 necessities.
They range from snacks (7 kinds of veggies, chips, dips and a bowl of ranch dressing) to wardrobe must-haves like a full-length mirror and director’s chair.
So what else in on this A-list couple’s list?
Check out their hotel rider below:
- Bottle of Lagavulin 16
- Fruit plate w/ bananas
- Cherry Coke Zero cans for fridge
- Extra Figi Water - room temp
- Plain Fage Greek yogurt
- Organic toasted almond granola
- Bananas, apples, tangerines
- Director's chair
- Full-length mirror
- Fresh crudites to include at least 3 of the following types of vegetables: cucumbers, peppers, carrots, snap peas, jicama, broccoli, cauliflower
- Sliced deli platter - turkey and Swiss cheese
- Dried mango slices
- Flaxseed tortilla chips
- Stacy's Parmesan, garlic & herb pita chips
- Plain hummus
- Garlic hummus
- Bowl of ranch dressing
- Mad Mexican salsa verde
- Fresh guacamole
- Green and chamomile teas
- Sencha Shot green tea (in a can)
- Electric kettle
- Wardrobe steamer
Now that's what we call all the comforts of home away from home.