From High End to Low End: Get Britney's People's Choice Awards Look for Less
So first of all, what is it about this look we love so much? Let me break it down for you:
- The color combination. The gorgeous gunmetal embroidery immediately adds a fancy touch to the subtle nude color of the dress. And I absolutely love the illusion sleeve!! It adds some sexiness to a more conservative style.
- The nude shoes. If I can advise you (fashionably speaking) to do one thing in life, it would be to invest in a good pair of nude heels. Why? Two reasons: 1) Nude heels elongate your legs and 2) They match with everything. Plain and simple.
- The tousled hair. Since the dress has so much detail, I love that Britney went for tousled strands instead of something super fancy. I could also see a messy top-knot looking amazing as well!
- The Dress: Mikael D, $5,325 (sold exclusively at Neiman Marcus).
- The Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti, $695.
- The Jewelry: Broken English rings, about $1000 each.
Where to buy:
PS: Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest! Celebuzz