Luxe Winter Getaways That Are Celeb-Status
1. Saint Barthélemy The Caribbean island hosts private beaches, designer shops and an upbeat nightlife that has drawn celebrities like Nicole Richie and Jessica Alba. The all-year paradise island hosts about 400 privately owned villas for megastars to relax and enjoy time away from the media.
2. British Columbia, Canada Located on Canada's West Coast, BC is known for its breathtaking lakes, rivers and forests—perfect for celebs with an adventurous side. Action stars Hugh Jackman and Tom Cruise both own resorts in Whistler, a province of BC, and Justin Timberlake celebrated his 31st birthday here.
3. Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, Los Cabos Mexico Los Cabos, probably one of the most raved about celebrity getaways, boasts scenic beach views, five-star dining and spa retreats. Jennifer Lopez recently took a trip to Las Ventanas for a private spa treatment. Jen Aniston celebrated her 41st birthday last February with Friends co-star and BFF Courtney Cox.
4. Aspen, Colorado Aspen is a the ideal getaway from the city. The city also prides itself on some very lavish accommodations. Kim Kardashian, fiancé Kanye West, and baby Nori were recently spotted in snowy Aspen. Of course they flew private.
5. Barbados More recently recognized as Rihanna's homeland, the Caribbean paradise of soft sand and soothing sea has become a playground for the stars. The rich and famous roster ranges from Tiger Woods to Madonna, and most recently Rihanna brought along her BFF Victoria's Secret angel Cara Delevingne.