Jennifer Lawrence Is Taking a Year Off from Acting, According to Harvey Weinstein
Jennifer Lawrence will be taking a break from acting once she wraps filming on The Hunger Games trilogy, claims producer Harvey Weinstein.
Weinstein, who produced Jennifer's Oscar-winning film The Silver Linings Playbook, told the Sun on Sunday, "She’s going to have a long break for a year where she won’t do anything. It’s been non-stop for her and she deserves a rest."
Though a source has stepped forward to say that Weinstein was "misquoted" by the publication, it's undeniable that the stunning Dior spokesmodel has been in overdrive for several years now. The 23-year old actress has appeared in six films since 2012 with four more in the works, including the final installment of the Hunger Games franchise. JLaw herself said told Empire magazine last month that "I get little breaks here and there. But on the last day of Hunger Games, I'm going to turn my phone off for a year!"
Perhaps she and her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult can take a long relaxing vacation together.