Miley Cyrus Denies Drug Overdose Rumors: "I'm the Poster Child for Good Health"

miley-cyrus
Miley Flashes Nipple
Miley Cyrus suffers a wardrobe malfunction. Read More »

Following her "scary" hospitalization due to a "severe allergic reaction to antibiotics," Miley Cyrus is extra cautious of her health. In fact, the "Wrecking Ball" singer insists that she's staying away from alcohol and cigarettes before every show.

"I'm probably the only one on this tour who doesn't drink or smoke before a show, as I take this really seriously," Cyrus says during a press conference in London's O2 Arena Tuesday. "It's almost like being an athlete being up here, because if someone was f**ked up, they definitely couldn't do my show."

Previously, the 21-year-old postponed several shows in the United States, Belgium and the Netherlands after being hospitalized for an allergic reaction to medicine she was taking. The singer has since denied rumors that she was admitted to the hospital for an alleged drug overdose.

"I didn't have a drug overdose," she tells the press. "I took some sh*tty antibiotics that a doctor gave me for a sinus infection and I had a reaction."

"I'm the poster child for good health," she continues, adding that she's "better than ever."

Crediting yoga and vitamins with her recovery, the songstress says she can't wait to get back on the road again and make up for lost time.

"You have no idea how ready I am," Cyrus says. "There is nothing I would rather not do than lay in a bed for two weeks. It was the most miserable two weeks of my life."

"I'm on this crazy vitamin rush and crazy honey and lavender," she says. "I learned a lot about taking care of yourself."

 

Discuss

Default avatar
 
celebuzz