Celeb Guests Spotted Leaving Florence Hotel for Kim Kardashian & Kanye West’s Wedding
The city’s mayor’s office has said the couple rented Belvedere Fort for a wedding to be performed Saturday by a Protestant minister.
West, 36, proposed to Kardashian, 33, in October.
Here are some of the craziest details so far that have been reported by a Florence news site:
– Katy Perry is either performing, or her music will be played after dinner. Lana Del Rey is expected to perform “Young & Beautiful” again this evening.
– There’s a 60 meter long marble table that the 200 guests will dine at.
– All guests will be equipped with an electronic bracelet, so that no outsiders can enter the party.
– The couple has already sold the exclusive rights to all images to an undisclosed source.
– Each guest’s cell phone will be taken upon entry to avoid any photos leaking.
– An undisclosed guest has reported that they are unaware of any plans until two hours before, where they have received texts with instructions on where to go.