From High-End to Low-End: Get Miranda Kerr's Business Casual Look for Less
It can be a little difficult finding summer-friendly outfits that are also suitable for work. While it's not exactly "work appropriate" to wear short dresses or cut-offs, we can still incorporate warmer weather styles into our business attire with some bright colors, flowy blouses and a good purse!
A few months ago Miranda Kerr proved how to do it flawlessly with an adorable hot pink blazer, a loose white t-shirt, some wide-leg jeans and a pair of nude sandal heels. She looked fresh and bright and ready for summer!
However, Miranda's style is a wee bit expensive for my taste, ringing in at over $3800! So I decided to do some investigative work and found a super similar look for a lot less.
Launch the video above to see how you can get it, too!
Where to buy
- Blazer: Stella McCartney, $1066.
- Jeans: Mango, $67.
- Purse: Prada, $2200.
- Heels: Alexander Wang, $475.
- Blazer: TJ Maxx, $69.99.
- Jeans: American Eagle, $44.
- Purse: TJ Maxx, $149.
- Heels: Forever 21, $26.80.
How about you? Would you wear this look? Which items would you splurge on?
- Rob Kardashian's Back on Instagram: See His Five Latest Posts!
- Snooki Attempts to Make 'Kylie Jenner Lips,' Instead Looks like Jigsaw: See the Pic!
- North West May Have Met her Prince Charming Already
- Kylie Jenner Is Still Underage, Flaunts Cleavage As If She's Actually Legal
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music, Including a Song That's Probaby About Selena Gomez: Listen Now