From High-End to Low-End: Get Miranda Kerr's Business Casual Look for Less
It can be a little difficult finding summer-friendly outfits that are also suitable for work. While it's not exactly "work appropriate" to wear short dresses or cut-offs, we can still incorporate warmer weather styles into our business attire with some bright colors, flowy blouses and a good purse!
A few months ago Miranda Kerr proved how to do it flawlessly with an adorable hot pink blazer, a loose white t-shirt, some wide-leg jeans and a pair of nude sandal heels. She looked fresh and bright and ready for summer!
However, Miranda's style is a wee bit expensive for my taste, ringing in at over $3800! So I decided to do some investigative work and found a super similar look for a lot less.
Launch the video above to see how you can get it, too!
Where to buy
- Blazer: Stella McCartney, $1066.
- Jeans: Mango, $67.
- Purse: Prada, $2200.
- Heels: Alexander Wang, $475.
- Blazer: TJ Maxx, $69.99.
- Jeans: American Eagle, $44.
- Purse: TJ Maxx, $149.
- Heels: Forever 21, $26.80.
How about you? Would you wear this look? Which items would you splurge on?
- Angelina Jolie Admits Being Married to Brad Pitt With Six Kids is 'Hard Work'
- The Kardashian Advent Kalendar: Day Twenty-Three
- Does Khloe Kardashian Have a New Boyfriend? Get the Details!
- A Bruised Theo James and Shailene Woodley Film 'Insurgent' As Dating Rumors Heat Up
- Sorry Kendall Jenner! Harry Styles Might Have a New Model Girlfriend