Jamie Dornan Admits That He Has Body Issues and Doesn't Like His Physique

LESS EXPLICIT
Why the 'Fifty Shades' movie will have less sex than the book. Read More »

Even though a lot more people are about to see it on the big screen, Jamie Dornan just admitted that, like most of us, he has issues with his body.

You read that correctly. The former underwear model and star of the sex-driven Fifty Shades of Grey saga is a bit uncomfortable in his own skin.

Jamie made the admission with Interview Magazine recently, saying, "I don't like my physique. Who does? I was a skinny guy growing up, and I still feel like that same skinny kid."

I'm not sure if he's looking into the same mirror I am though, because, to quote the amazing Seth Rogen, he looks like something a gay guy designed in a laboratory.

Along with the interview, photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott somehow convinced Jamie to strip down for some seriously steamy pictures. They're all available in the gallery above and well worth the scroll through. No really, they're the best thing you'll see all day.

Of course, Jamie is no stranger to posing in his undies. He was a Calvin Klein model after all.

And while Fifty Shades will most definitely feature Jamie's self-questioned physique, he'll also be spending a lot of the movie in impeccably tailored suits. Go figure, Jamie isn't very comfortable in those either.

"A lot of that work was done in the gym and with costume," he tells the mag. "We didn't talk about particulars of the way he would move. But I'm quite awkward in a suit because I don't have an opportunity to wear a suit very often, and this is a guy who lives in a suit — the best suit."

"But when you end up in a suit for 80% of the filming process, you become pretty comfortable with it," he adds.

Fifty Shades of Grey, which arrives in movie theaters on Valentine's Day 2015, also stars Dakota Johnson, Rita Ora, and hopefully the equally sexy Aaron Taylor-Johnson.

I'm just hoping Jamie got that ratio wrong and ends up spending 20% of the movie in his dress clothes and the other 80% in a suit more of the birthday variety.

 

Discuss

Default avatar
 
celebuzz