We are in the full swing of summer! And with the hotter weather coming our way, it’s time to revamp our beauty routine.
So for today’s edition of Tuesday Ten, we’re going to get inspired by celeb-favorite beauty products and find out what we absolutely need in our makeup bags this summer!
- Waterproof Mascara: Nina Dobrev likes to spend her summer days on the beach, playing volleyball or catching some waves, so she swears by a good waterproof mascara that won’t cause all the black to run down her face!
- BB Cream with SPF: It’s important to protect your face from the sun this summer (and always!). So swap your foundation for a tinted moisturizer with coverage benefits like this BB (blemish balm) cream. Angelina Jolie swears by hers!
- Bright Nail Polish: Summer calls for some awesome hues to rock on those digits! Rita Ora always wears fun polish, so she came out with her own line for Revlon.
- Hydrating Hair Oil: Spending time at the beach, in the pool and under the rays tends to dry out our hair… Take a page out of Naya Rivera‘s book and find a good hydrating oil. (Both Naya and I swear by Moroccan oil!)
- Self-Tanner: Ever wonder how Kim Kardashian stars bronzed all year long? She uses self tanner, which is a perfect way to feel beautiful this summer without harming your skin.
- Setting Spray: I say bring on the heat! But please don’t let it show on my face! Keep your makeup looking good all day, despite any oil and sweat, with a good setting spray. Tyra Banks is a big fan of this one!
- Exfoliating Body Scrub: Molly Sims is known for baring her beautiful skin in Sports Illustrated swimsuit shoots, and her No.1 beauty essential is a good, exfoliating body scrub. It will keep your skin glowing all summer long!
- Waterproof Cream Blush: Miss Beauty-Perfectionist herself, Lauren Conrad, knows a thing or two about looking good in warm weather–I mean, she IS from Laguna Beach. Her suggestion? Swap a powder blush for a waterproof cream blush to keep your face bright.
- Pop-of-Color Lipstick: I love how Emma Stone brings the attention to her lips with a bright pop-of-color! Find a lipstick in a colorful hue to add some heat to your look this summer.
- Nighttime Powder: Miranda Cosgrove swears by a skin clearing foundation by day, but what about those hot, summer nights your spend with your boyfriend? Clear up acne, brighten up your face and reduce oil with this Larenim Dusk til Dawn powder!
Which products to you use during the summer months? Comment below!