Tuesday Ten: 10 Celeb-Inspired Fourth of July Fashion Essentials
Are you as excited as I am for some Fourth of July craziness this weekend?!
- American Flags: Last year Lauren Conrad shared an adorable Instagram with her friends holding the flag–It made such a cute photo opp!
- Star Spangled Shoes: Jimmy Kimmel looked super patriotic in a pair of American high tops last year… These Chucks are PERFECT!
- Stars & Stripes Bikini: Take a page out of Kendall Jenner’s book and go for a patriotic bikini at your 4th of July pool party this year!
- American Sunnies: Protect your eyes in style with a pair of adorable star spangled sunnies! That’s how Heidi Klum shows her love for the States!
- Flag Shirt: Badgal Rihanna may not be American, but she rocks a mean flag shirt! Get inspired and do the same this holiday!
- Star Spangled Bandana: Go for a more edgy look by rocking an American flag bandana like Lucy Hale did in 2013!
- Red, White and Blue Nail Polish: I mean… Duh! The 4th of July isn’t complete without an appropriate mani, as proven by Vanessa Hudgens.
- Patriotic Hat: Take note from Bruce Willis and Lil Wayne: A patriotic snapback is the perfect accessory for the holiday weekend!
- Flag Shorts: I would say a good pair of stars-and-striped denim shorts are a necessity in life… And Ashley Tisdale proved how cute they can be for the fourth, too!
- Red Lipstick: If you’re looking for a quick way to add some red to your wardrobe on the 4th of July, throw on some red lipstick like Ashley Benson did in 2013!
What are you favorite 4th of July fashion statements? Comment below!