Tuesday Ten: 10 Celeb-Inspired Fourth of July Fashion Essentials
Are you as excited as I am for some Fourth of July craziness this weekend?!
- American Flags: Last year Lauren Conrad shared an adorable Instagram with her friends holding the flag--It made such a cute photo opp!
- Star Spangled Shoes: Jimmy Kimmel looked super patriotic in a pair of American high tops last year... These Chucks are PERFECT!
- Stars & Stripes Bikini: Take a page out of Kendall Jenner's book and go for a patriotic bikini at your 4th of July pool party this year!
- American Sunnies: Protect your eyes in style with a pair of adorable star spangled sunnies! That's how Heidi Klum shows her love for the States!
- Flag Shirt: Badgal Rihanna may not be American, but she rocks a mean flag shirt! Get inspired and do the same this holiday!
- Star Spangled Bandana: Go for a more edgy look by rocking an American flag bandana like Lucy Hale did in 2013!
- Red, White and Blue Nail Polish: I mean... Duh! The 4th of July isn't complete without an appropriate mani, as proven by Vanessa Hudgens.
- Patriotic Hat: Take note from Bruce Willis and Lil Wayne: A patriotic snapback is the perfect accessory for the holiday weekend!
- Flag Shorts: I would say a good pair of stars-and-striped denim shorts are a necessity in life... And Ashley Tisdale proved how cute they can be for the fourth, too!
- Red Lipstick: If you're looking for a quick way to add some red to your wardrobe on the 4th of July, throw on some red lipstick like Ashley Benson did in 2013!