Scott Disick Hospitalized For Alcohol Poisoning After Partying Too Hard
Remember last month when we showed you all the photos of Scott Disick partying his ass off in the Hamptons while Kourtney Kardashian and family were celebrating "Kidchella" for North West's first birthday?
Wellp, turns out that night may have been his last evening of debauchery as the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star suffered quite a scare when he was reportedly hospitalized with alcohol poisoning from the wild evening.
TMZ, Disick was so messed up he thought someone had drugged him, so he had friends take him to the emergency room. While he admitted and tested positive for drug use, the doctors concluded it was a case of alcohol poisoning.
Sources tell the outlet that the experience was a total wake up call for "Lord Disick" who has not had a drink since his scare. In addition, he's seeking counseling from Pastor Rich Wilkerson (who officiated Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding).
The incident occurred days after Kourtney threw Scott out of their house, but it looks like they're on the mend as Disick posted a sweet message about their Notebook-like love on Instagram earlier this week.