Tuesday Ten: 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celeb When You Work Out
It's mind boggling... But I think with a little fit-spiration (see what I did there?) from exercise queens like them, we might be able to get on board with their trendy ways.
Tuesday Ten, I'm going to show you 10 celeb-approved items that can help step up your work out wardrobe. Check it out:
- A Cool Fleece Running Top. We always See Kim K rocking long-sleeved, zip up tops when she works out. This bright green one will add a little pep in your step on your run!
- Moto Leggings. Moto pants were huge last fall and are about to make a comeback again this year (Kourtney Kardashian loves hers!). So why not try them out as a pair of leggings to add a cool touch to your fitness look?! #Everything.
- A Unique Sports Bra. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley proved that sports bras don't need to be ugly--they can have some sex appeal too! I love this patterned sports bra with the unique straps in the back. It functional and chic. (How cute are the matching bottoms, too?!)
- Trendy + Comfortable Running Shoes. From Kim K to Nicole Richie to Karlie Kloss, the Nike Free is one of the most popular running shoes in the celebrity world. They're lightweight for those who enjoy long-distance running, and tou can customize them to fit your own individual style!
- A Chic Pullover Sweater. Whether they're heading into yoga or running errands, we always see celebrities in cute, pull-over sweaters with their leggings or yoga pants. I love bright, fun the color of this one!
- An Awesome Work Out Bag. Khloé Kardashian prefers an super expensive Celine work out bag when she's on her way to the gym... But you can look just as chic without spending a pretty penny! This green bag is durable and adorable!
- Bright Patterened Yoga Pants. Hilary Duff was spotted wearing a pair of cute, floral yoga pants, which adds a touch of style to the every day legging.
- Cute Headbands. Julianne Hough and Emma Watson are known for keeping their hair out of their faces by wearing a sporty and chic headband while they exercise. These Nike ones come in a pack of 6 super adorable colors!
- A Color-Blocked Layered Top. Color blocking is a big trend on the streets of Hollywood these days, so why not bring it into the gym too? I'm all about this striped black sports bra layered under this bright red work out tank!
- Leather Leggings. Now I know you're probably thinking I'm crazy for saying you can work out in leather leggings, but these are technically considered "active wear" and you can totally wear them for less intense work outs like a low-key winter hike or morning walk. Rihanna makes them work!
What are some fitness styles you love? Let me know in the comments below!