2014 Young Hollywood Awards: Vanessa Hudgens, Ian Somerhalder, Justin Bieber and More Win Big
Vanessa Hudgens, the current face of Bongo, wore a Bongo (oe of the sponsors of the show, along with Samsung Galaxy) one-of-a-kind design and won the “Young Hollywood Trendsetter Award.”
Justin Bieber has granted over 200 wishes for the Make-A-Wish Foundation – more than any other talent to date. Bieber took a young Make-A-Wish girl named Grace as his date to the show – even calling her onstage as he accepted his award.
Some of the awards winners were:
- Justin Bieber received the Champ of Charity Award
– Vanessa Hudgens received the Trendsetter Award
– Ansel Elgort (Fault in our Stars) won Fan Favorite (Male)
– Danielle Brooks (“Orange is the New Black”) won Breakthrough Actress
– Ashley Tisdale won #SocialMediaSuperstar
– Chloe Moretz won Fan Favorite (Female)
– Bella Thorne won You’re So Fancy
– Kellan Lutz won Super Superhero
Hosted by Kelly Osbourne, the 2014 Young Hollywood Awards will air Monday, July 28th at 8PM ET/PT on the CW.