Lil’ Kim Returns (Again) With a New Nicki Minaj Diss Track Called ‘Identity Theft’
The track is called “Identity Theft,” and it is not about Kim’s credit card information getting stolen after shopping for baby bottles at Target. It is, in fact, about the one and only thing Kim seems capable of rapping about these days: Nicki Minaj. (In case you’d forgotten, Kim once released an entire mixtape of songs directed at Minaj.)
A sampling of actual “Identity Theft” lyrics:
- “You swagger jackers give the game a bad look / pop sh*t on Twitter and apologize on Facebook”
- “I wont stop ’til I see my enemies rest / I’ll probably get locked up for identity theft”
- “I ain’t got time for bum b*tches”
- “Anything you try to do I done did it / I let you live for a while, but I’m down with the crown / The Queen’s back, b*tches, come get it”
- “I gave birth to your style, watch how you speak to your mami / your team can’t f*ck with my family”
Perhaps best of all, the cover art for “Identity Theft,” above, features a photo of Minaj superimposed on Kim’s driver’s license.
It’s all so shady. So bizarre. So — let’s be honest — sad. Listen to the track here:
What do you think of Kim’s track? Will Nicki respond? Can you even be bothered to care?