Tuesday Ten: 10 Back-to-School Essentials
Most of us have either headed back to school or–for those college students on the quarter system–are close to getting back to our on-campus housing. And while all the scholarly things are really great, I know where our minds are really at: shopping.
Everyone says they love going back to school and being with their friends again, but we can’t deny that back-to-school shopping is one of the best parts about September.
However, no exaggeration, it can be a little daunting. Trying to figure out the top trends and the fashion necessities is seriously difficult.
So for today’s edition of Tuesday Ten, I picked out ten items I think every girl will need in her closet on campus this fall. Check it out and find out where to buy each one below!
- Casual graphic tee: For those days you can’t get out of bed and end up running late, a cute graphic tee is always essential! I love this one from Neff!
- Statement jacket: Fall brings on the cooler weather. So when you need something to throw on over your white tee and jeans, a statement jacket is the perfect piece! This faux fur coat from Bardot is everything!
- Moto pants: Moto pants are everywhere this year. They’re great for days at schools or nights out on the town. These maroon pants are the perfect color, and you can get them for a great price as part of the Seventeen Fashion Collection at Sears!
- Army print: Army print is back again this fall! From jackets to pants, you can’t go wrong mixing up your outfit with some camouflage–like these amazing jeggings, another part of Seventeen’s Fashion Collection at Sears!
- Fall sunnies: We all spent our summer rocking the perfect shades for the warmer weather, but just because it’s getting cooler, doesn’t mean you still shouldn’t protect your eyes! These nude sunnies from Westbrook frames are great for fall!
- Sick headphones: There will always be those late nights your up doing homework and need to zone out your roomie. A good pair of headphones will do the trick! I’m seriously OBSESSED with this floral print Skullcandy pair! You can also get super school spirited with a SOL Republic collegiate pair!
- Riding boots: Rain or shine, riding boots will always be on-trend this fall, especially those that come over the knee! They add a chic touch to any outfit–night or day!
- Not-Your-Ordinary Backpack: Don’t just go with some lame book bag this year… Step up your game with a sweet backpack, like this 90s-inspired one from Neff!
- Leather pants/leggings: Leather is another style staple this year! You can’t go wrong with a pair of leather pants or leggings to add some extra hotness to your back-to-school look. I love these ones from Bardot!
- Booties: If I say one thing about fall, it’s all about the boots. So whether you grab a pair of over-the-knee riders or colored Dr. Marten’s, you’ll be good to go. I personally am obsessing over these deep red combat boots from Sears!
What are some of your back-to-school essentials this year? Comment below!