Becky G Takes Celebuzz’s Throwback Thursday Quiz
Becky, started performing at the age of 9 to help her then-financially burdened family earn extra money. With the latest pop quiz we gain a little more insight in to the “Shower” songstress’ childhood.
Take a look at the Q&A’s from Becky’s quiz below!
1. What was your favorite TV show growing up and why?
-I have so many! Barney was a favorite when I was really little.
2. Most prized childhood toy/possession and you still have it?
Baby blankets. My mom likes to keep those.
3. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a singer.
4. Favorite/least favorite school subjects?
Favorite was creative writing. Least favorite was history.
5. Who was your first crush (celebrity or non-celebrity)?
Zac Efron because of High School Musical.
6. What was your favorite film as a child?
Little Rascals, The Goonies,The Sandlot.
7. What is your most embarrassing item of clothing from back in the day?
Well it’s not actually clothing but it was style, I had a Dora the explorer haircut for a while.
8. What was the first album you remember buying?
9. What was the first concert that you attended?
10. Did you shave a favorite candy while growing up?
11. What was your favorite school subject in grade school?
I used to like math… Before it got really complicated. Once letters got involved I was over it!
If you missed it, check out Becky’s Celebuzz career quiz Q&A.