‘Happyland’ Star Ryan Rottman Takes Celebuzz’s Throwback Thursday Quiz
Ryan recently tackled the Celebuzz Throwback Thursday Quiz to give us a better idea of what Ryan was all about as a kid.
Check out the Q&A’s from Ryan’s quiz below, and make sure to launch the gallery below to check out the photos from the Instagram takeover that Ryan did on Celebuzz yesterday.
1. What was your favorite TV show growing up and why?
Rocko’s Modern Life and Saved By the Bell. Who didn’t love Zach and Kelly?
2. Most prized childhood toy/possession and you still have it?
My blanket that I took everywhere. Kept it to give to my kid one day.
3. What did you want to be when you grew up?
An accountant. Hah…Nah a superhero.
4. Favorite/least favorite school subjects?
History was my favorite by far and I greatly disliked math.
5. Who was your first crush (celebrity or non-celebrity)?
Rebecca McAdams in 6th grade.
6. What was your favorite film as a child?
7. What is your most embarrassing item of clothing from back in the day?
8. What was the first album you remember buying?
9. What was the first concert that you attended?
Bush and No Doubt.
10. Did you shave a favorite candy while growing up?
11. What was your favorite school subject in grade school?